Hacken in Action!

Hacken in Action!

Friday, December 21, 2007

TVB Music Video, posted 16 Dec 07

I’ll be recording for my TVB Music Video on 19 December.

In the past, I’ve recorded three different music video with TVB. There were many “Super Stars” everytime. The first time was for “Yit Long Mai Ching” (Romantic Waves) so many years ago with Shriley, Vivian, Siew Wai (wife of Su Chi Wai) and Lam Weng Han. The second time was in 1993 for “Ong Yin Wui Sau” (Sudden Reflection) with Siew Mei being the director and special guests Anita Yuen, Cally, Vivian, Kah Sing, Dan…. The third time was in 2002 called “Fat Mong Oi de Yi Yan” (Legal Entangle) with Andy, Cecilia Cheong, Emme, Flora Chan, Gigi, Kok Ho Ying…. The guests are ‘keng’ (more powerful) than the main actor. Haha!

This time around, the format has changed. Eason will appear on the 19th, we’ll sing together and I’ll also sing “Fu Si San Ha” (Below Mount Fu Si)! Then Sammi and I will start with Part 1, we’ll chat and sing. It’s been a while since we last work together. Really looking forward for it! At the end, there’ll be “Chee Wan Fan Gok” (Be My Guest) where I’ll interview Mr. Chan! Wow… can’t wait!

I think there’s ticket for the Fan Club on the 19th. Dear all fans, we’ll meet then!