Hacken in Action!

Hacken in Action!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Promo, Promo and more Promo

It’s been real busy for the past few weeks. On one end, have to run around doing the promo for the new album, on the other end, have to prepare for the upcoming concert, and of course, plus the ‘little’ one at home! Was at RTHK’s live program on Thursday, then Top 10 Chinese Songs p/c, and yesterday was at CR, recorded some programs with Vani and Maggie, CR is the official station for my concert this time around, and all the roadshows, plus the different TVB’s shows and shooting for the MVs. There is also the TVB Music Special that has been planned for two year, seems that we can finally start shooting it this time… ! I have also invited some of those whom I seldom, seldom work with and haven’t been working with for a long, long time, to be my special guests, really looking forward for it!

Of course, I’m also looking forward to the fan club’s gathering tomorrow lah!

I’ll be going to China for earn some $$ in a while, thus will not be able to go to the p/c at New City, so sorry, maybe next time!

No comments: