Hacken in Action!

Hacken in Action!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Birthday – Present, posted 7 Dec 07

Birthday, was supposed to be happy.

Brought Ryan for his regular check up. He’s very healthy, increased 7 cm in length and 10 lbs 10 oz in weight, not bad. Then we went for dinner. After returning home, there was still birthday cake…

But when I opened the newspaper this morning, I had the biggest shock of my life. A blog that was not suppose to be seen appeared on C1! Seriously, not many people know about this blog, definitely not more than 20 and they are all my best friends and relatives, and we have not shared it with others. Therefore, I really would like to know who revealed it.

Of course, we are also responsible about it. If we really want to keep “100%” private, then we should not put it on a blog at all. So, this serves as a good lesson!

In fact, I do not blame the newspaper, it’s just that I’m a bit… worry, they are really all rounded and are everywhere!

No comments: