Hacken in Action!

Hacken in Action!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Every Day is Valentine's Day" MV, posted 6 Mar 08

I recorded the TVB MV for "Every Day is Valentine's Day" two days ago, at a restaurant in Central. The director invited four men and four ladies to take part in the filming, so it was really lively.

Will be singing this song for two shows next week, and one of them is TVB Jade Solid Gold on Wednesday night...hope that I will be in good condition to sing by then!

I just don't understand why it takes so long to recover from the flu...sigh!

I will also be having a radio interview tomorrow afternoon for both live and recorded interviews, so everyone can tune in and listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Hacken i unfortunately missed your recent concerts as i live in australia! congratualtions on the success and hope you feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de Vídeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.