Hacken in Action!

Hacken in Action!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

HK Concert: The last night, posted 19 Feb 08

"understand that we have to part in the end..." * is this is a lyric from one of Hacken's songs?*

11 nights of my HK concert are finally over!

Last night's atmosphere during the concert was really fantastic, there were a lot of my loved ones in the audience: my family, friends, and fans. it was really an unforgettable night for me, and the concert rundown proceeded really smoothly. Also, Shirley (Kwan) and Alan (Tam) were guest performers for the night, so it was the best night so far!

Thank you everyone for all your gifts (red packets, flowers, fruits, baby diapers, all sorts of baby products, snacks, and even toy models and "fa gao" etc.) and of course everyone's enthusiastic support for my concert: including all the fans from Malaysia, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Singapore, Taiwan etc., and of course the HK fans! I will remember all your support and care!

Tonight is when my "short holiday" begins, I'll see everyone again in March!

Thank you everyone! :)

No comments: