Hacken in Action!

Hacken in Action!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Taking Chinese New Year Pictures, posted 12 Jan 08


Few days ago, Global Music rented a room in the hotel for us to have our CNY photos taken and most of the Global’s singers were there, just like how Polygram used to be! We were having a lot of fun, and I’m especially happy to see our long ‘lost’ friend, Lau Mei Kuan. We’ve known each other since 1987… I’ve better stop now on this story!

Will there be additional show for the concert? Well, actually I don’t even know! The boss would like to have it! But there are still a lot of things to consider, especially with the installation of the stage and all. But it is definitely not possible to add show before the 1st show.

Tonight is Jade Solid Gold’s year-end final selection, I’ll try my best! Remember to ‘yell’ out loud, ya, to support every singer who are there.
See you tonight!

No comments: